/*Testing*//

Friday, September 16, 2016

Goodbye

This is my last one folks. It's been great, take care ya'll!




Whelp here I go again, taking a dick between my legs. When I decided to quit this blog I told myself I would no longer shift into a woman just to be pleased, and that I would use my powers only if needed. But tonight I just needed the dick, and rubbing one off wasn't enough. So here I am in some random female form, riding some dude from a bar I who's name I hardly remember (Carl? Kyle? Miles? Idk).

The perks of shifting I guess is that I can go after what ever the fuck I want, whenever I want.

This blog might be long retired by the time you're reading this, but I will tell you all that I am still out there, shifting around into whoever I want. Because this is my gift, and this is my life. Sometimes you just got to say "Fuck it!"

Good bye everyone,

Riley Howard, aka YourBoobsMyBody

8 comments:

  1. <3
    Take care~

    This caption blog has been the most enjoyable one I've come across. It's sad to see you go, but best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please....please put part 9 out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to see ya go man! But if you ever return we'll be around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. A shifter here.

      Captioning was becoming too much like work for me, and it was slowly creeping into other parts of my life such as friends, work, and other creative endeavors. My official announcement, which goes into more details can be found here: https://ashifterscaptions.blogspot.com/search/label/updates

      Sucks to see this one go, but it was for the best.

      Delete
  5. omg can believe ive only just found your blog and youve closed it :( you did some great caps! hope you come back some day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell us where you got that video clip above. That girl is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...