/*Testing*//

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Goodbye for Good

Sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore. It's too much of an addiction, I like writing captions too much and I love the attention that comes with it, and attention is a hell of a drug. The only reason why I even posted last night is because I got super drunk and remembered that I set up a back-door account into my blog in case I ever wanted to return, but I never actually expected myself to return. So I am so sorry to let you guys know that I am locking myself out of that account too, but I will openly say that if anyone who's a fan of my work wants to continue a series like Inside Jessica Nigri, Pure Bliss, Agents of SHIFT, or add more to a story are welcome to, I look forward to seeing what you create!

As for this blog, it is perma-closed. I am so sorry to let you all down, but this is an addiction I cannot have in my life. I hope you understand.

As of the time of this post's posting I will have logged out of this account for the last time.

With love,

A Switcher

1 comment:

  1. We dont. We dont fucking understand. Come back here, ya madafaaaaaaaakaaaaaa... do what you do best, cause we know that even if you dont write it down, your mind is still full of content that we wanna read! Share it with us... dont be so selfish!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...