/*Testing*//

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Inside Jessica Nigri Part 5 - Comic-Con Day 1: Assassin's Creed

"I love you Jessica!" A fan shouted passing Charlie as he hid behind a pillar eating his yogurt.

"I love you Jessica," Charlie said in a mocking tone beneath his breath. "If I have to hear that one more time today I swear I'm going to cut the next dude's dick off. How does she do it?"

"You might want to change your wardrobe first," Cameron said. The two had been hanging out at the Comic-Con ever since Charlie-as-Jessica flew in from Arizona to promote the new Assassin's Creed movie. It was their first time seeing each other in person since Charlie got stuck in Jessica's body a month ago.

"I didn't chose this fucking costume," Charlie gestured towards his outfit. "Jessica's, well my manager did. She made a living showing off her tits to horny dudes just like him. Hell everything in her closet is designed to show cleavage. I had to go to Walmart to buy a regular t-shirt that didn't show off my tits."

"Looks great on you though," Cameron batted an eye at his friend's new breast.

"Yeah it looked great when I had a dick to jerk off with. Jesus man, you have no idea how many half chubs I've been feeling all day with all these fanboys hugging me. It's disgusting."

"Hey man, you'll get used to it. Plus this means that I'm best friends with Jessica Nigri, who also got me free tickets to Comic-Con! I can't complain about that. Thanks by the way."

"No problem. Pfft," Charlie blew a strand of hair out of his face. "Change of topic, how are my parents doing after I disappeared?"

"Not well. They still call me everyday asking if I've heard anything from you. Your mom even accused me of hiding you in the house, the cops came and searched everything. She forgave me and my family afterwards but things have been tense between your parents and mine ever since," Cameron paused. "Anything on the possession spell yet?"

"Not at all. As far as I know this is permanent. I want to go to my mom and hug her, telling her her son is all right, but I don't know how she will act with a twenty-six year old woman claiming to be her fifteen year old son." Charlie sighed, his pocket buzzed. "What time is it?"

"10:30am," Cameron checked his watch.

"Shit, I got to go." Charlie put his cup on the ground. "There's a preview showing of the Assassin's Creed movie happening at 11 o'clock I need to be at."

"That's pretty cool man. What are you doing?"

"Standing on the stage with the cast and looking pretty. Jessica's not even in the movie, I'm pretty much being paid to be eye candy."

"Any speaking?"

"Nope, at least that's one thing I had control over. I told my manager that I was feeling sick and was losing my voice, if I had to speak as Jessica in front of a crowd that big I'd have a panic attack."

"I suppose being Nigri does have it's perks!" Cameron said. "Hey, don't spoil the movie for me!"

"I'll live text you the entire thing!" Charlie stuck out his tongue and walked away.

"You better not!"

"Bye, bye." Charlie waved to his best friend. At least he wasn't alone in this.

"Marry me Jessica!" A male voice said the moment Charlie reappeared from behind the pillar.

"Sigh..." Charlie muttered. "Here I go again."

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god awesomely executed continuation from the last part.Hey are you gonna post another part tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also can you use this pic in cap https://www.google.com.pr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBrBYmJd.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FJessicaNigri2%2Fcomments%2F4ap8eq%2Fjessicas_twitter%2F&docid=_ThZ3yN0F0GR0M&tbnid=T9RdYuTCdC-DWM%3A&w=1080&h=1080&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&bih=568&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjJjcybzLTMAhVEox4KHc3oC0w4ZBAzCEIoOzA7&iact=mrc&uact=8

      Delete
    2. Don't you worry, the Comic-Con series is going to be in three parts, next edition is released on Thursday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...