/*Testing*//

Monday, June 6, 2016

Too much fun

"This is just too much fun," Tyler said shaking his new chest around. "I could literally do this for hours."

"Ew dude, that's my sister's body. I don't want to see you play with it like that," Henry said. "You know what man, I think I'm starting to regret asking you to take my big sister's body for this vacation. I think you're being more annoying than her. Weren't we going to play games?"

"This is way more fun than a video game," Tyler continued shaking his borrowed boobs around. "I think I finally understand why most girls don't game. This is way more fun than Call of Duty."

"Ugghhh," Henry sighed and walked away as his best friend continued playing with his new chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...