/*Testing*//

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Since High School

"I love you," Erica (right) said.

"I love you more!" Kylie responded. The two women locked eyes. Erica felt a sense of warmth flow through her. Kylie was really the one, and she knew it. The two women began kissing each other sensually.

"Can I tell yo something?" Erica asked her girlfriend.

"Go ahead," Kylie pulled back.

"I've had a crush on you since high school, I never wanted to tell you it because I wasn't sure how you would have felt with your best friend liking you. I'm so happy you finally came out after dating so many guys, I bet it felt great!"

"They were all a bunch of dicks anyways," Kylie said. "You," she said reaching between Erica's legs. "Most certainly are not a dick." She slid her fingers inside Erica. "Show me how much you love me," she moaned.

"As you wish love," Kylie said.

What Erica didn't know was that Kylie did not come out as a lesbian, but it was in fact one of her ex's Jon who had done it for her. Jon and Kylie found themselves in each other's body's months ago, and decided not to tell anyone about it. They decided they would instead live their own lives as each other the way they wanted to live their new lives. It ended up with both of them "coming out" as gay in each other's bodies. Jon always thought Kylie's BFF, Erica, was cute and decided to pursue her. Since the swap Jon had seriously fallen in love with Erica and never wanted to let her go.

In hindsight the body swap accident was the greatest thing to happen to Jon's life. He would never want his penis back if it meant he would lose Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...