/*Testing*//

Sunday, September 4, 2016

You can't eat that!

"You can't eat that, that's mine!" Ginny said to her roommate Ben. He had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in the kitchen with just a towel on and her chocolate muffin in hand.

"Oh really, I can't?" Ben said. Suddenly before her eyes the once average looking man shifted into an exact copy of her. "I believe it's mine now." He said with her voice and took a bite into the muffin.

"I thought we had a no shifting rule in this apartment! And did you make my boobs bigger?"

"Want to compare to be sure?" Ben popped the rest of the muffin into his mouth.

"Have you used my form for anything else, Ben?"

"Yeah," he said wiping the crumbs from his fingers onto his breasts. "A few things."

"Like what?"

"Let's see: the beach, the gym, and on Kevin."

"Kevin, as in my ex?"

"Yeah, he's hot as fuck. I don't know why you two broke up!"

"When was this?"

"Let's see, when did you go out of town to see you sister?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Yeah, that's when I saw him!"

"You're the worst Ben," Ginny said stomping away. "I can't wait to find a new roommate!"

"Do you still want to compare breasts?" Ben asked. Ginny slammed her door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...