/*Testing*//

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Urges

"What are you looking at?" Sam asked the man across from him at the bar.

"Uh, it's nothing," the man said.

"It's my tits isn't it?"

"What? No!"

"Yep, it's my tits. You like
'em?"

"What kind of question is that?" His face was turning full of red blush.

"You want to fuck?"

"What did you say?"

"I asked if you want to fuck?" Sam put his drink on the bar. "Another one please, actually make that two. Get over here," he motioned back to the man. Confused the man got up and walked around the bar.

"You drinks miss," the bartender said.

"Keep the change," Sam handed her a twenty.

"What do yo want?" The man asked Sam.

"I asked you if you wanted to fuck. Look, I don't want the D or anything, but my sis' body definitely does, so I need you to help me with these urges. You got the dick, I have a place for you to put it, so how about we cut the crap and just get on the bed. I saw the way you were looking at me over there, you were practically eye fucking me."

"I like your style girl," he said. "How about we finish these drinks and go back to my place." He reached for one of Sam's drinks.

"Nu uh!" Sam stopped him. "These are both for me, I'm going to need all the help I can get." Sam downed both the drinks as quickly as he could, spilling a little of the liquids on his breasts. "Alright," he said slamming the second glass down, "let's fuck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...