/*Testing*//

Monday, July 18, 2016

Bath Time


Sarah wasn't surprised when she walked into a naked woman in the bath.

"Hey mommy. guess who I am!" The woman said.

"Your aunt Claire," Sarah sighed.

"Ding ding ding. You're right, I'm aunt Claire!"

"Yay," Sarah said, "now can you change out of her form into your birth form? Aunt Claire is a little too big for the tub."

"No! I like being Aunt Claire, please let me stay as her a little longer, please?"

Sarah sighed again. Her and her husband were shapeshifters themselves, but neither of them had discovered their abilities until much later in their lives. What they hadn't expected was how potent shapeshifting would be in their child, Riley. Riley had been able to shift before he could walk, and now at the age of three he was already causing mischief everywhere he went, even the bath.

"I don't think so," Sarah continued, "Aunt Claire is my sister and sister's aren't supposed to see each other naked."

At that moment Sarah realized what she had said, she should have known her son better.

"I don't think I can shift back yet, I'm beginning to feel really tired" he said playing with Claire's breasts.

Sarah sighed again, sighs were becoming a regular thing with her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...