/*Testing*//

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Unwarranted Transformation

"Is this funny to you?" Chad said with his newly acquired female voice. "Because this isn't fucking funny to me. I'm not going to go out with you as your 'date'."

"Come on man," Pete whined, "Kelsey is gong to be there and I need to win her back. You're my best friend, I thought you'd understand."

"Well you thought wrong man, I'm not going out with you. Plus nobody is going to believe that Kate fucking Upton would go on a date with you."

"Wait, is that who you are?"

"Yes! How'd you not know this?"

"I just searched for hot girls online, and that's the body I chose."



"Goddammit, I'm through. Give me the remote," Chad stuck out his hand.

"I guess I can, but it won't work."

"What the hell do you even mean?"

"It has a twelve hour cool down time, I tested it out yesterday after I brought it home from the lab. On that exact body actually."

"Twelve hours!?" Chad roared, "You mean I have to spend twelve hours as Kate Upton?"

"At least..."

"Fuck it, I'm through," Chad began making his way towards the door, "I'll see you first thing in the morning."

"Hey!" Pete called out. "Wait, before you go I have something for you." He dashed into his room and walked out with a dildo. "This is Kelsey's, she left it here after she moved out. If you're going to walk out with that body I gave you, you might as well give this a shot."

"Why would I-"

"Just listen to me man," Pete said extending the plastic penis towards his friend, "I used this thing while wearing that body last night. It will be well worth it. This is the least I can do after ruining your day."

"Ugh, fine." Chad said snatching the dildo. "But I still want my body back tomorrow."

"As promised, now go have fun!" Pete said as the door slammed in his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...