/*Testing*//

Monday, May 30, 2016

Update: Life and other things

Sad news everybody, I'm going to be away for a while. Like everything in life, life finds ways to make you super busy when you least expect it. I won't go into detail, but lots of positive things are happening to me irl and I need to focus on those before this blog. I do plan on returning to continue the adventures of Danny and his new found womanhood, give you the latest mission updates from the Agents of SHIFT, and, what I know you all love, updates on the secret life of a shapeshifter.

Thank you all so much for the feedback and support, I will be back, but I got to take care of life first.

With that being said, I'd like to leave you with one last shift before I depart. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...