/*Testing*//

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aphrodite Part 1 - The Fountain


I knew from the beginning this was going to be a series, so I already gave it its own tag.

"Yes, I feel it! I feel the youth flowing back into me, I feel the power of the gods granted to me. I feel youthful again, like I can run a marathon without breaking sweat. I feel... I feel...." Edward began gasping as he felt his chest constricting, like an enormous weight was pressing against it. The optimism the old explorer had suddenly slipped from his mind, had he been guided to the wrong fountain? Maybe this was his karma for abandoning his crew so he could be the first one to drink from the Fountain of Youth. He was beginning to feel like the Nazi at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, he drank with too much confidence too soon.

Then he saw a strand of dark hair fall infront of his face. Pop, pop! The buttons on his jacket began popping off. He looked down and saw that his chest had inflated, like two Norsemen tumors had began growing out of nowhere. They continued ripping the buttons off until he saw... he saw... cleavage?

Pop the last button went, allowing him to breath normally again. He gasped for air. Instinctively he grasped towards his head, and he felt long strands of think hair. Next he grasped for his chest, it was soft and smooth. Out of panic he reached for his crotch, and was greeted by his biggest fear: nothing there.

Edward began panicking, again it became hard to breath. His gasp feminine, his chest pulling his body towards the ground. He felt lost. He felt helpless. He felt... he felt... powerful. A new surge of energy swarmed within his body, it was warm and lustful. All of sudden he knew what he became, he didn't know how, he just knew what happened. The Greek Goddess Aphrodite had given him a second chance of life, and with it a piece of her power. Edward grinned and opened the denim of his shirt. Soon his party was going to be here, and soon he was going to test out his new gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...