/*Testing*//

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Shifter Party

"If you love em, why don't ya suck em?" Todd (left) said.

"You bet your sister's tits I will!" Mark (blonde) said taking his friend's left breast in his mouth. The whole hot tub burst out in laughter.

Todd, Mark, Michael (left, center), Jordan (center), and Taylor (right) were all shapeshifters, even worse they were teenage boys. Once a week the five friends would get together and have parties in different forms, this week's theme was sisters. Each of shifters would take the form of their sister.

"Why don't ya suck on mine next, Mark?" Jordan said.

"Why does it have to be Mark? I've been wanting to do that since I wore your sister's body last week!" Taylor asked.

"You wore my sister's shape last week you pervert!" Jordan playfully splashed his friend.

"What can I say? She's hot as fuck, now give me some titty action!" Taylor swam up to his friend's breasts and began sucking. Meanwhile Mark and Todd were still lost in the moment of sucking and being sucked.

"Get your ass over here Michael," Todd motioned. "I got two tits and only one mouth on them, my right one is getting cold!"

That night turned into the best shifter party the boys had to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...