/*Testing*//

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Aphrodite Part 3 - Powers of Persuasion

Edward thought it would be hard to convince his party that the busty goddess who stood before him was actually Edward Donald Hillary, PhD and world renowned explorer, but it was surprisingly easy. The power of Aphrodite appeared to have given him amazing powers of persuasion, or maybe it was because Edward was the first woman the crew had seen in weeks that they would believe nearly anything coming out of his mouth.

"Could you just button up a little more?" Kenny asked Edward.

"I told you Ken," Edward said. "My chest won't allow me to button up any further, see," he began forcing his cleavage together as pulled the shirt together.

"Alright alright," Kenny diverted his eyes away from Edward. "It's just that it's really distracting, our crew hasn't seen a woman in weeks and the first one they see is some busty woman claiming to be their old leader. Can you at least carry something?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, I'm a woman now which means I'm not as strong. I'll have to leave all the heavy lifting to the men now," Edward lied. He knew he could carry something, hell he knew he probably could lift more than any of the men on the crew with his new god granted abilities, but he also wanted to see how far his new powers of persuasion could go.

"What happened to you Edward?" Kenny sighed.

"I became a woman."

"Other than that, I mean look at you!" He motioned towards his friend. "It's been six days since we found you on the path to the Fountain, all of us are covered in dirt and possibly animal dung too. We smell like we have been just farted out of a horse, and look like we've been crawling in the trenches all day, and you don't even have a speck of dust on you. You aren't just a woman now, something happened to you."

"Kenny, Kenny, Kenny," Edward placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. "I told you what happened. I found the Fountain, well what was left of it, I tasted the waters with my old lips and I felt the energy flow back into me. It just so happened that somehow the Fountain transformed me into a beautiful woman as well. I wish I saved some drops for you Ken, but there was only enough left for a few sips."

Kenny sighed. "I know, it's just that I'm still pissed off about you taking off without me. It was supposed to be our Fountain!"

"How about I make it up to you tonight?" Edward moved his hand further down Kenny's back.

"How could you possibly do that?"

"By sharing a little bit of what the Fountain gave to me, with you. Your wife doesn't have to know."

"Deal!" Kenny said, his face now wide with a grin.

"It's the least I can do," Edward smiled. He grinned at himself, he was impressed how far his new found powers of persuasion could go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...