/*Testing*//

Sunday, August 28, 2016

No Hands!

"Look Carly, no hands!" Jason exclaimed walking into the living room with a mimosa buried between his breasts.

"What the fuck Jason?" Carly roared from her newly acquired male vocal chords. Then silence. Jason gulped, he didn't want to piss off his best friends. "How did you figure this out? I knew my tits were awesome, but not this awesome!"

Jason sighed, the mimosa still dangling between his breasts. "I know right!?!?!? I was just chilling outside, browsing some reddit on my iPad and I couldn't find a good place to hold my drink and read at the same time. Then it occurred to me that this bikini is a little tight, so I took my glass and squeezed this sucker in between my, ahem, your girls and bam!"

"I'm totally gonna steel your trick once we swap back!"

"You can totally have it! Only if we swap back," Jason corrected her. "We still don't even know how the fuck this even happened." He said walking over to the cabinet. "Say, do you have any straws here?"

"Yeah, check the one by the sink." Carly said admiring her old body. She never knew her ass was that good! A part of her wanted to fuck the lights out of her old body, she felt her pants begin rising. She never knew why Jason never approached her physically after all these years, it must have taken him a lot willpower to resist a body that hot.

"Thanks Carly!" Jason plopped the straw in the cup and began sipping. "I'm gonna be outside a little longer with my new cup holder!"

"I think I'm gonna join you," Carly said. Whatever willpower Jason had, she sure as hell did not. "Maybe you can show me your secrets!" She winked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...