/*Testing*//

Monday, August 1, 2016

Not so sure anymore

"I'm not so sure about this anymore," Tim said to his friend who James who was beginning to pull down his pants.

"Come on man, we agreed on this!" James said hoping into the hot tub, his erection standing at full attention.

"I know, I know. It's just that..."

"It's just that what? Obviously you're not afraid of getting your pussy pounded. Yeah, I saw you making out with Mitch in the hallway yesterday. Or the fact that just a day before you gladly took a ride with Jeremy back home. Oh and the day before that, your first day as Ginny I might add, you called off the first time this was supposed to happen so you could rest. I'll have you know, I saw Snapchats from Anthony that night of your making out with him. You've been Ginny, the hottest girl in the entire school for just four days and you've already made her the biggest slut in the entire school. What the hell do you have against me?"

"You want the truth?" Tim asked.

"Yes I want the truth," James demanded.

"Well it's just that your," Tim brought his index finger and thumb together with a small gap between them, "your dick is a little too small for me."

"Arrrggghhhh!" Jame roared. "If my best friend isn't going to sleep with me I don't know if I'll ever get laid." James hopped out of the pool, still naked and erect.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tim asked.

"To do the thing you won't do." He wrapped himself in his towel. "I'll be in my room, don't knock." He slammed the door behind him.

"Sorry..." Tim said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...