/*Testing*//

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bathroom Dance

"Is that really you Jamie?" Kevin asked the woman dancing in the mirror.

"You bet your tits it's me!" She spun around from the mirror shook her perfect tits in Kevin's face. "God I feel so fucking fine! Your dad really went right with his third wife."

"Ugh," the fourteen year old boy sighed. "She's like twenty years younger than him, it's disgusting!"

"And that makes you ten years younger than I am, I don't see you complaining about you fucking me in a few minutes!" Jamie shook his new breasts again.

"Are you serious about doing this?"

"You're goddamn right I am. Look, I've been jerkin' off to your step mom for months now, and you're the one who wanted to sleep with her. We'd both be doing each other a favor by doing this. So how about ya' stop talking, unhook my bra, and titty fuck the shit out of me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...