/*Testing*//

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

We're in public!

"Fuck you, this body is mine now!" Tyler said, his newly squired breasts concealed only by two middle fingers.

"Jesus Christ Tyler," Maggie's voice cracked in frustration. "Put by breasts away, we're in public!"

"Nuh uh, they're mine now! Plus I think he's really enjoying the view," Tyler winked at an oncoming jogger. The jogger quickly diverted his eyes from Tyler's chest towards the path ahead.

"Put them away, you're embarrassing me!"

Maggie watched her old face grin even wider. She had no idea that her lips could even stretch as far as Tyler stretched them. Without saying a word her younger brother removed his top completely and tossed into the brush beside him, exposing Maggie's bare breasts for the whole world to see.

"I'm going to take a walk, maybe find the jogger or something. I'm pretty sure he wasn't embarrassed looking at me. Wanna join sis?"

Maggie was frozen in rage, her face as red as fire.

"See ya later sis," he said strutting away. "Looks like it's just me and the girls today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...