/*Testing*//

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Date Night

Sometimes I go into write a quick caption, but then I get carried away. This is the result of one of those times. Enjoy!

"Hang on, lemme send a text," Mark told his date.

"Uhh sure," his date said. Mark had already forgotten his name. Was it Harold? Harry?  Henry? Eh it didn't matter after four glasses of wine anyways.

Dude, Kevin, this guy is so DTF. The text read. This mount's rack is like mind control, I swear I've never worn tits this perfect ever before! XD. How's your date going?

"Are you done yet?"

"One sec," Mark held up his left finger, "and send. So what were you saying about how you study meteors? I think that's really cool."

"I'm a meteorologist, I don't study meteors I study the weather. Have you been listening to a single thing I've said all night Hannah?"

Hannah, that's right, that's this mount's name. Mark thought.

"Look here honey," Mark reached across his table and took his date's hands. He looked directly into Mark's borrowed eyes. "No, not here, but here," Mark motioned towards his cleavage. "You've been very kind to me tonight, but a woman like me would never dress this sexy if she didn't want something from a man, and I'm not just talking about the free wine. How about we just skip the charade and each each other what were really want."

Mark began began playing with his date's feet and sensually messed with his zipper between his enormous breasts. His date was silent with either contemplation or sexual desire, Mark was too horny to tell.

"Miss. Miss. MISS!" An unfamiliar voice said. Mark snapped out of his tease and looked in the direction of the voice. It was their waiter. "I'm sorry you can't do that here, if you two need a room please leave. We have other customers who'd rather eat their food with less... sex."

"It's no problem. We were just about to leave anyways, isn't that right hun?" Mark asked his date.

"Actually I think I'm just going to leave," his date said standing up. "It was nice meeting you Hannah, but I can't do this. Not tonight."

"No don't leave me Harold, you're so hot! Don't you want to please a woman like me?"

"It's Harry!" He said walking with his back to Mark.

"God dammit, I thought I had him," Mark said putting his head on the table in defeat.

"Will you be paying for this Miss?" The waiter ask calmly.

"Ugh, fine." Mark said handing him Hannah's card. "It's not like it's my money anyways."

Bzzt. His phone went off, he checked it. It was from Kevin.

Night's going great over here! At first not so much, but I took your advice and went to the bathroom to show more of my mount's tits. I'm so getting laid tonight! Good luck with your date :), the text read. 

Don't do it dude, Mark sent back. Men aren't as simple minded as that Ugh, my date walked out on me. This is fucking embarrassing, you'd think that since we were dudes it'd be easy. Nope.

I'll let you know if it works for me. Oh shit, he's coming back from the bathroom. TTYL! Kevin's text read.


***

"Wow Michelle, you look even more fantastic than before," Kevin's date said sitting down at the table.

"Aww, thank you James," Kevin blushed. "What brought that up?"

"I don't know. Did you do something with your hair?"

Kevin laughed. He reached across the table and took his date's hands. "It's alright James. you can say breasts."

"Alright, your breasts are more..."

"More exposed," Kevin finished. "James, I'm up here."

"I am so sorry," James' face was flushed.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed!" Kevin giggled. "How about the two of us get out of here, so you can see more of what's under here?"

"That would be great! Waiter, check please!" James shouted.

I don't know what you mean man, getting laid as a woman is so easy! I'll see you tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...