/*Testing*//

Friday, August 26, 2016

Taste Test



I love the taste of tits. Yeah, sure they don't taste much different than say licking you thumb or cheek, but they certainly make me feel great when I'm wearing a form where I'm able to easily lick the fuck out of them.

I've worn so many female forms my life, and I totally get where girls get envious of others. Not every girl can suck her own tits, and for those who can't I feel so sorry for. It's not fair that I, as a self identified cis-male shapeshifter. can suck any tit I want but some unfortunate people born female without my gift have to go their entire life without being able to taste their tits.

Does it make me greedy or a philanthropist for being able to taste test every huge racked girl I see on behalf of all the member of the itty-bitty-titty-committee out there? (I am born male after all, so I obviously could never taste my own tits).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...