/*Testing*//

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pole Vault

"So I just take this enormous pole and thrust it into a little hole as hard as I can. Then I just ride it all the way up to a climax then fall gracefully onto a comfy pad? I had no idea how erotic pole vaulting is!" Dylan said to his sister.

"Shut up Dylan," Caroline said from the sidelines.

"Hey, I bet that little hole over there, gets more action than you!" he gestured towards the pole vaulting.

"I said 'Shut up!'" Caroline's face rose to a faint pink. "It's not like you've ever pounded any hole with your little pole anyways."

"Ouch," Dylan said. "Maybe it's time to change that."

"How? It's not like we know how to get back to our bodies, so in the mean time you're going to do my track meets in my body. That pole between your hands is the only one you got now."

"Well it's a good thing this is a solo sport," he said hoisting it up. "Because that's the only way I know how to use one!" And with that he dashed towards the little hole on the ground with his new kind of pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...