/*Testing*//

Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Problem Child

"Are we gonna do this or what?" Kelvin said laying on his friend's bed, "because this vagina is itching for some cock."

"Is your sister alright with you, you know, being inside her and everything?" Kelvin's friend Rich asked.

"Fuck my sister," Kelvin responded, "Katie has always been the problem child, what we're doing this weekend is really fucking tame by her standards. She's a nympho with no sense of self control, I had to fight the urge to drink all morning and I think it just made me hornier. So get you and your dick over here."

"But are you really sure about this man? You really want to have sex with me as your sister?"

"Fuck that, I don't want to have sex with you," Kelvin crawled across the bed on all fours his breast dangling off his chest, "I need to have sex with you!"

He pulled his friend towards him, and the two went on to have the greatest night of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...