/*Testing*//

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ultimate Cosplayer


The thing about being an engineer is that it comes with being a nerd, if you're an engineer you are guaranteed to love video games, comic books, or anime. It's just a part of the package. I grew up playing a lot of video games, during high school they were my social life, my lack of dating life back in those days can vouch for me.

The thing about being a shapeshifter is that comes with the ability to become anyone you want, including video game characters. This is a photo from my last trip to Comic Con 2015 where paraded around the convention hall as one of my favorite characters: Sonya Blade.

When you mix my nerdiness with my talent you can easily become the ultimate cosplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...