/*Testing*//

Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Few Setbacks Part 1

Arnold wasn't going to let that body thief ruin his life. A few weeks ago while hitting the gym, the 215 lb power lifter and personal trainer had his body snatched from him. While pumping iron his eyes kept on drifting towards this girl on the treadmill, she was cute and athletic and he had never seen her before, and by the way she locked eyes with him he knew she was into him. After a few more sets he approached the new girl.

"My my," she said to Arnold, "aren't you a strong man."

"And aren't you a pretty lady." Arnold said, "my names Arnold, I'm a personal trainer here. And you are?" He stuck out his hand for a shake.

"I'm glad you think this body's pretty," she said ignoring the handshake, "because I'm going to give it to you."

"Of course, every girl who hits the gym is pretty in my book. What do you you mean by the second part? Like do you want to fuck right here or something?"

"I want you inside me Arnold," she said giving him a wink, "and I want to be inside you."

"What the hell are you-" Arnold saw a bright light flash blinding him for a second, "-even talking about." He finished... with the girl's voice. In front of him was his old body, grinning.

"Thanks for the body Arnold," the body thief said, "I was beginning to get tired of that mount. I hope you enjoy it."

And with that she was gone with his body.

After the shock was over he decided it was time to go back to the gym. Fitness was his passion, it didn't matter which body he was in, as long as he was moving he was happy, even if it meant his new breasts jiggled with every move he made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...