/*Testing*//

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Not Really Into It

"When I said I wanted to spend the whole day with you I didn't mean as your sister," Gabe pouted.

"Well you should of actually saved enough money to fly to Seattle then," Logan said picking up his beer. "You should consider yourself lucky that my sister did this for you, she's usually a little more mischievous with her powers."

"Like this isn't mischievous enough?" Gabe motioned towards his whole body. "I wanted to get the fuck out that small ass town for the week, chill with my best friend and wing-man off each other like we used to. Do you know how long it's been since I last got my dick wet?"

"Hey man, you can still get laid, with a guy or girl. Same sex marriage is legal and everything. Plus this is fucking Seattle, like one of the most liberal cities next to Portland."

"That's not what I meant," Gabe slouched back in his chair. "I wanted it to be like good old times. Plus I have no idea how to even use a vagina."

"You're here for a week, you'll get used to it. Hey," Logan motioned behind his friend, "there's two hot chicks over there, how about you test out that old Gabe charm as my sister."

Gabe turned around. He felt nothing, no urge at all. "I'm not really into it." He said then chugging his beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...