/*Testing*//

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mirror Pic


Below is an transcript of a text conversation between Andrew (picutred) and his friend Billy
Andrew (picutred): How do I look?

Billy: Great! Now get your cousin's ass over here.

Andrew: Yeah, let me just find a shirt to cover up.

Billy: Why a mirror pic though?

Andrew: huh?

Billy: The mirror pic, why did you take a mirror pic? You know all phones have front facing cameras.

Andrew: no time for that, do you want to get laid of not?

Billy: I do, I do. Now hurry up!

Billy: But why? MySpace is over, nobody does mirror pics anymore, especially after Apple started front facing cameras.

Andrew: Jesus Christ Billy. My cousin lets me borrow her body for the afternoon, I decide to finally get you laid by being her, and this is how you text me? No wonder you can't get laid.

Billy: Sorry, sorry. It was just bothering me is all.

Andrew: You know what, I don't think this is going to happen. You need to learn how to get laid on your own, you'll learn a lot about yourself doing that.

Billy: I said I was sorry, isn't that good enough?

Andrew: no it's not. You need this, it's for your own good.

Billy: Sorry! Is there any way I can make it up to you?

Andrew: Yeah you can by getting me laid. Is your older brother home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...