/*Testing*//

Friday, April 15, 2016

Insta-Hopper


"So, where are we going?" Avery asked the older man standing across the deck from him.

"Heh, don't be so naive my dear Jes," the man said in an authoritative tone, "we already discussed this. We're going on our month long expedition of the Caribbean!"

"Oh yeah," Avery approached the man, "I almost forgot about that."

"Ha! Well I didn't marry you for your smarts."

Goddammit, another misogynistic pig. Avery thought, Why is it that every time I hop a busty girl on vacation on Instagram I always end up with a sexist older man? Oh well gotta play it straight this time, as usual.

"I know exactly what you married me for," Avery said taking the man by his arm and leading them to the bunk. This was going to be a long vacation....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...